[yast-devel] Webyast, Ajax and javascript
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:39:46 +0200
Hi,
I do some changes in javascipt in webyast. At first I remove all
javascript attached to rest-service as it is useless and should not be
used. (also it decrease size of package)
At second I add jrails plugin for ajax, as discussed previous. All
problems report to me.

How you can use this plugin? it is simple just use rails helpers (
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Helpers/PrototypeHelper.htm
) only difference is that don't use directly including tag like
"prototype" or "effects" and use :defaults. For example usage look at
time module frontend (its view).
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team