Re: [yast-devel] Webyast and permission to call yast dbus backend
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:28:36 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jun 30. 2009 08:46]:
[...]
My solution is use ticket system. DBus interface provide
authentification call which authorize user and return one-time random
authentification ticket which identify this user. And then all calls to
dbus interface pass additional parameter authentification ticket and
then dbus interface check user belonging to this ticket.

I'd guess (hope?) that we're not the only ones with this problem and
somewhere out there is a ready-to-use 'plugin' to solve the case.

Advantages:
[...]
- it is possible to separate user in webyast and in system

This is a very strong advantage from my pov.

Klaus
---