Re: [yast-devel] How to submit yast2-printer to SLE11?
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:05:56 +0100
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:47:01PM +0100, Johannes Meixner wrote:
Therefore I would like to know what the "official" way is
how to submit yast2-printer to the "sle11" distribution.

There isn't one.

"make stable" needs Nuernberg NFS, so it does not work for me, and I
use a set of private scripts. People rightfully complain that I
don't maintain this part, but so far without success :-/
(make package; ...)

I've been thinking about updating the tools to use the build service
interface, though.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner