Re: [yast-devel] Is there a way to turn off/ reduce output in autoyast?
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:19:28 +0100
On Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009, Roberto Angelino wrote:
Yast Developers,
My customer has setup an autoyast installation (sles10 sp1) and it
works great. The problem is log messages are output to the physical
console AND over SOL (Serial Over LAN). This SOL connection is 9600 baud
(please don't ask me to tell them to increase--they can't) so the
installation can take quite a while because of all the text yast is spewing
over this 9600 connection can take some time. They are asking if there's a
way to reduce it or eliminate it?

Look here:

http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SL11.1/tdg/yast2-logging.html

"1.2.9. Logging control"