Re: [yast-devel] Style Guide - Overview Dialog
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:59:12 +0100
Johannes Meixner wrote:
When I implemented Martin's wish, the style guide reads different!
When I implemented Martin's wish, the style guide did read:
"Cancel - Closes the window and returns to the overview."
But now it suddenly reads:
"Cancel - If the user presses Cancel the module is closed."

Who the hell changed the style guide in an incompatible way!
I cannot work this way!
I will not change my code again!
I will not implement a "refernce" module because it is totally
useless at all when the style guide changes all the time!

Mschmidkunz, 11:54, 28 November 2008

See
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=YaST%2FStyle_Guide&diff=80310&oldid=79765

L.