[yast-devel] libycp and iterators
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:48:00 +0100

Hi,

I have made some changes to libycp most of you don't have to care
about:

The iterators for YCPMap and YCPList are now not self defined
classes anymore but simply typedefs for the STL iterators. Thus
they provide more operators now (e.g. operator--) and are better
usable for STL algorithms because they contain informations about
their iterator category (bidirectional and random access).

Instead of:

for (YCPMapIterator pos = map->begin (); pos != map->end (); ++pos)

key = pos.key()
value = pos.value()

Please use:

for (YCPMap::const_iterator pos = map->begin(); pos != map->end(); ++pos)

key = pos->first
value = pos->second

That is used a few times outside of libycp.

The old class YCPMapIterator does still work but I would like to
remove it in a few months.

ciao Arvin