Re: [yast-devel] SSH key changes between stage 1 and stage 2
Hi Lukas, Martin,

I looked further into it and apparently I was mistaken, from stage 1 to
stage 2 what happens is a different type of key is used. In stage 1 it
uses dss and in stage 2 rsa, I think. So it warns me of this, but does
not block my access and adds the second key to known hosts.

Thank you both for helping :)

Arthur V.