Re: [yast-devel] [11.0] Module list (was: Change ipv6 setting via commandline?)
  • From: Lars Behrens <lars.behrens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:05:40 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2008 schrieb Stanislav Visnovsky:

And btw. is there a browsable list of all options which can be configured
via yast on the commandline?

What do you mean by browsable? 'yast2 lan help' ?

No, when I search for the possibility to change an option noninterctive, and
don't know where, then I have to go through all the modules of 'yast -l' with
'yast module longhelp' to see what's possible with that module.

Example:

"Can I change the ipv6 settings via script?" > yast -l
"Ok, where could it be? network?" > yast lan longhelp
"Hmm, can't find nothing, where else could it be?"
...to be continued...

Maybe there's webpage with a list of modules and commands/options

Lars