[yast-devel] Annoucement: New built-in functions WFM::ClientExists(...) && getenv(...)
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:20:08 +0200
Hi,

I've enabled the getenv() and implemented new WFM::ClientExists() functions recently.

*getenv* (implemented by juhliarik) returns the current value if ENV variables which you can set using setenv [1].

*WFM::ClientExists* is similar to WFM::call [2] (without args) but instead of calling the client, it only returns whether client you want to call exists. This is very useful to prevent from runtime errors when running clients from another YaST modules, especially during installation.

New documentation for these built-in functions will be available soon (next time we rebuild the documentation).

[1] http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SL11.1/tdg/setenv-choose.html
[2] http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SL11.1/tdg/call.html

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.

  • No further messages