Re: [yast-devel] yast style guide effective
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:13:30 +0200
Martin Schmidkunz <mschmidkunz@xxxxxxx> writes:

finally the YaST style guide is finished and effective immediately!
See: http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Style_Guide

So please take a look at your modules and polish them :-)

As far as I can see the main issues are:
* table with buttons
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Style_Guide#Table_with_Buttons
* using check boxes to enable/disable things
* to make ConfirmAbort look like
http://en.opensuse.org/Image:Ysg_discarding_changes.png
* replacing "Abort" label with "Cancel" in wizardycp

Thanks a lot to everyone contributing to the style guide!
Especially to Lukas and Bubli!

Maybe, it is worth referencing the old "Style Guide for SUSE Program
Texts" from the YaST Stuile Guide:

http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SL11.0/styleguide/index.html

I'm wondering whether we should move it from forgeftp to the
opensuse wiki...

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation