Re: [yast-devel] Hackweek: Unified Installation Progress
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:59:12 +0200
Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Hi Hackers!

So, Hackweek III is over and here is the result of my work - a grand unified installation progress.

Global progress
The basic idea is that the progress consists "stages" - during a new install, there are 3: disk preparation, image deployment and package installation.

Well done :)

Will you commit these changes to SVN and autobuild yourself or do you want every single developer (packager, storage, installation) to do it? In my opinion, it would be better if just one did it as RPM dependencies need to be set properly.

Bye
Lukas

< Previous Next >
List Navigation