Re: [yast-devel] Replacepoints with python-yui
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:39:17 +0200
* Jan-Simon Möller <dl9pf@xxxxxx> [Aug 05. 2008 13:53]:
Hi !
I wonder if/how i can use Replacepoints in python-yui ... createReplacePoint
is there,
but the ReplaceWidget call seems not implemented in python-yui.

The swig bindings expose whatever is defined in libyui's .h files.
And there is no ReplaceWidget() defined in the .h files, only a
YUISymbol of that name.

And btw: where can i post examples for inclusion into libyui-bindings ? here ?

Either here or we could set up an area on the opensuse.org wiki.
Whatever you prefer.

Klaus