Re: [yast-devel] YaST Workshop 2008
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:47:05 +0200
Michal Zugec wrote:
On Monday 23 June 2008 10:47:14 Lukas Ocilka wrote:
I personally use only these pieces:

* YCP Modules

In most cases I need only modules from yast2.rpm, I suggest to separate modules from this package, or show also needed dependency for each module.

Very nice, finally, the very first volunteer raised his voice to really *do* something about the documentation. Thanks a lot!

For others: Even the documentation is *open-source* :) whatever it actually means - you see the code, and you can change it! ;)

http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/doc/

Showing the RPM-dependencies in YCP/Perl modules is a good start.

*thumbs up*
Lukas

< Previous Next >