Re: [yast-devel] YaST Workshop 2008
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:48:32 +0200
On Friday 20 June 2008 15:29, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
I also saw some requirements from external developers to download a PDF
version of our documentation in the past

You mean: Some die-hard IBM engineers who learned their trade back in the late
sixties and who are used to *printed* documentation that is measured in shelf
meters? ;-)

Frankly, I wouldn't know what format would be even less useful than PDF for
this kind of documentation (just think about hyperlinks etc.). Well, WordStar
2000 maybe. ;-)

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.