Re: [yast-devel] YaST build requirements
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:34:29 +0200
On Wednesday 18 June 2008 16:00, Leonardo Chiquitto wrote:
I compiled a list of packages needed to build YaST. I think it is almost
complete and it may be useful for those who need to build it for the
first time, reducing the time of build & figuring out what failed &
installing dependencies & repeat.
Can I add it to http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_Development?

Sure you can, but be advised that this kind of thing can change daily, and
such a page will get outdated really quickly.

You might consider using the "checkall_buildrequires" script (somewhere in
devtools/ ) which does pretty much the same dynamically, based on
the .spec.in files. It's not perfect (you need to ignore some cruft it
sometimes generates), but it's a fairly quick start.

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.
YaST2 Development