[yast-devel] Builtins and Namespaces
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:22:26 +0200

Hi,

we have found a way to add builtins to YCP in namespaces (found
is correct since everything was already available). Just as a
prove of concept I have added some mathematics functions in the
namespace float I will likely need for advanced rounding with
defined precision.

The functions are abs, floor, ceil, trunc, pow.

Caution: You do need a never version of yast2-devtools for
generating the documentation. With the old version you get a make
error.

Otherwise there are no incompatibilities, neither on bytecode or
library level.

ciao Arvin