Re: [yast-devel] User Interface Documentation - Lost or hidden? :)
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:55:19 +0200
On Tuesday 10 June 2008 13:47, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
'UI builtin commands', 'Standard (mandatory) widgets', and 'Special
(optional) widgets' are missing. Does anybody know where they are :)?
How can I generate the documentation now?

The relevant source files for generating that documentation are now in package
yast2-ycp-ui-bindings: YCP_UI.cc for the UI built-ins and YCPDialogParser.cc
for the widget reference documentation.

There is a subdirectory doc/ below yast2-ycp-ui-bindings
(http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/ycp-ui-bindings) that still should
contain all the relevant calls to generate the documentation in the
Makefile.am.

I had to take that subdirectory out of SUBDIRS in that package, though,
because of build problems in autobuild. IIRC it worked fine in my development
environment, but I didn't find out why it broke in autobuild.

HTH
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.
YaST2 Development