Re: [yast-devel] new YCP builtins: official YCP
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:29:31 +0200
On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:16:33AM +0200, Johannes Meixner wrote:
What is our official method so that I as a YCP user
know what the current official YCP is?

Currently - at least for me - the official YCP is exactly
what I find for the particular product version on
http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/
because this one is worldwide public available regardless
of what might be currently actually installed on whatever
particular user's system.

Yes. (Only I feel that "forgeftp" is not permanent enough so I would
recommend the URL
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development#Documentation )

If there is anything wrong or missing, it is a bug that we have to
fix. Please report it here or in Bugzilla.

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner