Re: [yast-devel] Perl YUI TextEntry
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:35:32 +0100
Justin Haygood wrote:
my $c = VBox(
$TextInput,
PushButton("&OK")
);

UI->OpenDialog($c);
UI->UserInput();
UI->CloseDialog();

However, you can't get the value from either:

$value = $TextInput->Value; // Most Logical
$value = UI->QueryWidget( $TextInput, "Value" ); // Second Most Logical

What do I have to do in order to do this? Is this just incomplete Perl
bindings?

--Justin Haygood

When I mean add a value query I was refering to $value as it is a YCPValue, and I ignore if perl bindings do automatic casting to a scalar. The UI query widget you were doing seemed fine.

Duncan