Re: [yast-devel] extra-packages
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:45:55 +0100
Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Andreas Jaeger napsal(a):
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> writes:
But finally I've found that some currently NOARCH packages use several
"#if defined(__$arch__)" in that extra-packages file. So moving the
content to "Suggests: $package" would mean transforming some NOARCH
packages to architecture-dependent just because of suggested packages :(
Are those requirements still current and correct? Could you give us the
list, please?

File attached.

For simplicity only those "Suggested:$packagename" that are marked
architecture-dependent are listed there. For instance yast2-installation
has some more but they appear to be NOARCH, so they don't change anything.

NOARCH YaST packages affected:
* yast2-installation
* yast2-samba-client
* yast2-kerberos-client

Hmm, while checking the list ... I've realized that, for instance, those
packages listed for yast2-installation should go somewhere else.

* Bootloader (milo, aboot, cpml_ev5, cpml_ev6)
* Base pattern (sudo)
* Enhanced base PPC patterm (ibmsis, scsi, mouseemu, pbbuttonsd,
powerprefs, mol, powerpc-utils)
* ... no idea for (fpswa, numactl)

L.