Re: [yast-devel] Package-Bindings
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:00:42 +0100
Benji Weber napsal(a):
Greetings all,

I require the following functions in yast2 package bindings to fix bugs.

- Update package if and only if newer version available

This doesn't seem to be problem of Pkg-bindings but libzypp. Libzypp
automagically updates already installed packages even in the very same
version.

- Install package from a specific repository

I don't believe either exists as I can't see anything appropriate from
browsing the source. If either does exist please enlighten me, or I
will file enhancement requests.

Hmm, not yet, you can select a specific version but repository is up to
libzypp (probably during Commit).

Lukas