Re: [yast-devel] extra-packages
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:38:19 +0100
Andreas Jaeger napsal(a):
We have checks in the BuildSystem and during CD making that check for
all the requires. This happens at a later time. But if you have e.g. a
package that BuildRequires all yast-packages - like yast2-build-test
does - it will install all the Requires of the BuildRequires.

This should be enough IMO - if somebody checks failures of
yast2-build-test and changes then the packages with wrong Requires,

First of all, I have to admit I got it wrong.

Second, we should get rid of extra-packages somehow elegantly (I hope
jsrain will write his idea here soon).

Third, all '[Build]Requires', 'Recommends', 'Wants', 'Conflicts' (?),
etc. should be checked during the build-time (maybe in
post-build-scripts) whether the somehow-required resolvables (eh) really
exist.

Thx && Bye
Lukas

< Previous Next >