Re: [yast-devel] sw_single/you constantly steals focus
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:41:10 +0100
Bernhard Walle napsal(a):
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> [2008-03-06 09:01]:
The progress handling was redone pretty heavily for Factory and I see no
way of backporting this. If there is no easy fix for compiz, then I would
indeed suggest to close it FIXED (for 11.0)

Just for interest: What does YaST to prevent the window manager from
stealing focus?

I completely reimplemented the callbacks, now the progress is displayed in
the main window instead of popups. This is a large change so it won't be
backported to 10.3.

PS: However did the change in 11.0, thanks a lot, great!!!

You're welcome!

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k