[yast-devel] Tiny URL for "People were very unhappy because I only wrote..."
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:55:09 +0100
Hi,

I've just created a new Tiny URL for
http://en.opensuse.org/Bug_Reporting_FAQ#
People were very unhappy because I only wrote "see subject" in the
Bugzilla bug description - but my subject really explains it all! Isn't
it pure nitpicking to insist on bug reporters repeating that in the
description field?

It is http://tinyurl.com/24zvkc
I wish if it only was something easier to remember! :)

And why did I do that?
Well, I don't think that the long URL makes anybody happy :) and we use
it quite often in bugzilla :) ;)

Have a nice day
L.

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.

< Previous Next >