Re: [yast-devel] Why YAST is too VAST
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:48:18 +0100
How much work is to create such version?
I would like to see how that works.

Uh, I did not expect somebody could actually like the idea ;-)
Adding icons to the items is trivial. Tweaking /sbin/yast script to start
graph. version of text-mode menu if we have neither GNOME nor KDE desktop is
probably not that trivial, but still doable

Maybe I could try to put modified control center for non-KDE/non-GNOME users
to some of the alphas and see how people like it. It is very simple to revert
the change if they don't ...

B.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova