Re: [yast-devel] Translation fixes
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:43:43 +0100
Michal Svec wrote:
Hi,

I ran check_ycp through the repo and fixed the missing translations where
it seemed appropriate. Please have a look at the attached patch, if
there are no complaints I'd commit it later today.

You could do the test youself via 'y2tool check_ycp' or the script I used
(attached), it reports much more, besides translations :)

I left out ca-management, as it contains quite a lot of those and I was
not sure which are on purpose.

Thanks,
Michal
Thanks for the patch!

I think Jens Daniel can give it a look at ca-management, do you have a
list of the output so he could give a quick check?

Duncan