Re: [yast-devel] sl 11.0: instsys & translations
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:52:16 +0100
I'm aware that Lukas has not yet completed (at least I think he has not)
support for this in yast. But linuxrc does support it. So everything should
be ok as long as you select the language at the boot loader/in linuxrc.

Yes, I haven't added support for that functionality into the
installation - changing the system/installation language in the
"Welcome" screen will do nothing (wizard and dialogs will not get
retranslated).

On the other hand I might be able to do that by Monday evening so it
could be hopefully in Alpha2.

Lukas

< Previous Next >
List Navigation