Re: [yast-devel] My first ycp dialog :)
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:57:57 +0100
Am Mittwoch 02 Januar 2008 schrieb Martin Schmidkunz:
Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
On Saturday 22 December 2007 14:17, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I thought prototyping in ycp is easier than creating mockups in gimp,
so I coded http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/yast7.png - but it looks weired
- suggestions are welcome ;)

Mhm.
Maybe a stronger grouping/categorization would help.
The language selection should be aligned left as this improves the
readability.

I was a little surprised to discover the release notes here as they are
also an extra point in the overview on the left.

The release notes linked here are the ones from the medium, the later in the
installation process are those downloaded from the net. Those may move to the
desktop.

As suggestions are welcome, how about this:

http://en.opensuse.org/Image:Yast8.png

Hmm, I'm not sure removing the media's release notes from installation
completely is wise. But we could add it back as an extra button, but then the
overall design looks very crowded again - and in all steps, not just the first

Greetings, Stephan