Re: [yast-devel] yast2-ncurses has a status line :)
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:55:42 +0100
On Wednesday 19 December 2007 12:51, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
We should probably stop looking at single responses and watch
the competition instead. At least those distributions attracting
a significant amount of (new) Linux users.

IMHO we should finally STOP copying what others are doing and try to set
standards by innovation instead.

We tried to copy Windows for a long time. Now we'd try to copy what Ubuntu
does?

If all we can do (or what we want to achive) is copy, we are doomed. A copy
can always only be as good as the original, but never better. We should be
innovating, not copying.

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.