Re: [yast-devel] yast2-ncurses has a status line :)
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:51:26 +0100
* Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> [Dec 19. 2007 12:47]:
On Wednesday 19 December 2007 11:47, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
Looking at the YaST survey results, people agree to get rid of it and
have it only available on demand (pressing F1).

How many novice users typically participate in such surveys?
Are the people who answered this survey represantative for our target
audience?

If not them, who else ?
Some single reviewer ? Someone on a mailing list ?

We should probably stop looking at single responses and watch
the competition instead. At least those distributions attracting
a significant amount of (new) Linux users.

Klaus
---