Re: [yast-devel] yast2-ncurses has a status line :)
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:15:54 +0100
* Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx> [2007-12-18 12:20]:
Hola brave yast hackers!

As I kept receiving user complaints that the navigation in yast text-mode UI
is a bit clumsy, I took my ITO and decided to do something with it. Here's
the first bigger improvement (I hope so):

BTW: Is it possible to remove the help window on the left on user
behalf? Maybe pressing Fx toggles just the help window on the left,
regardless in which YaST module the user is.

This (mostly useless) help window always disturbed me in the ncurses
user interface since a Terminal has clearly less text space than a Qt
GUI. (No, I don't belong to the group of people that use fullscreen
terminals.)

Thanks,
Bernhard