Re: [yast-devel] Work report
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:36:45 +0100
Am Dienstag 11 Dezember 2007 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:

In my opinion, this is correct because every single module can call
Wizard::OpenNextBackDialog or anything similar if needed. UI should
expect such behavior.

Sure, but you can't expect it to look nice and integrated if wizards opens
wizards and this is what's happening: it flickers like mad because the full
screen is updated.

The UI layer may be a toolkit, but that doesn't mean it can do magic. So I
read the bug report, but I don't see why a new wizard has to be opened on top
of the other wizard.

BTW: from what I can see in the widget stack is that the two wizards are kept
open, is _that_ a bug in the wizard module or the productlicense module?

Greetings, Stephan