Re: [yast-devel] New YCP module: Icon
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:40:54 +0100
Am Dienstag 04 Dezember 2007 schrieb Ricardo Cruz:
I would rather you guys let the UI-bridge provide the icons as we are
in a better position to honor user's settings. Besides, we might want
yast-ncurses to do a colored frames, or do some vertical Warning label
or something...

So, why not adding some `warn, `error, `info to UI::OpenDialog()? It
would also make it nicer for YCP writers.
Btw, checkout `warnColor and `errorColor on yast-gtk. It will use your
style icon there.

Sounds right to me. The problem is always that a ycp solution is easy to do
for a single developer, while UI provides usually require 3-4 developers to
come up with a solution ;(

But I'm fine with the current solution too.

Greetings, Stephan