Re: [yast-devel] typedef
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:52:42 +0100
Benji Weber napsal(a):
On 03/12/2007, Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Benji Weber napsal(a):
Greetings all,

Today I discovered the "typedef" keyword in the ycp langauge. I'd not
realised this existed because I hadn't seen it in any documentation,
or used in modules. It seems it's very occasionally used.
Great! :)
Do you want to document it :)?

Well I was first wondering whether there are any potential problems
with using it in the way I indicated, or if anyone can think of a
better way of achieving the same result.

Also where would be the most appropriate place in the documentation?

Well, probably somewhere in
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/core/libycp/doc/
(XML docbook)

...and then link it from
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/doc/tdg/yast.xml

Maybe we already have some documentation. See
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/core/libycp/doc/ycp/implementation/builtins.xml

Lukas

< Previous Next >