[yast-devel] sw_single Acccessibility Category
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:31:42 -0600
We're working on figuring out what all the accessibility tools software
already exists. For now, we're looking at gnome.org's accessibility
documentation and then running searches in sw_single to determine
whether we have it already. But some tools listed in their
documentation is named differently on our end. For example:
gnome-online-keyboard in the documentation is gok in our repository.

We think it would be well worth it if an accessibility category could be
added so users could easily narrow down what tools are available for
download/already-installed.

Would it be feasible to add such a category? I would be more than happy
to compile a list over the next few months of such tools so we can
populate the category.

Thanks!

--
---Bryen---