Re: [yast-devel] EmbeddablePackageCallbacks
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:25:49 +0100
Hi Benji,

Great work! I love your callbacks. If only it was possible to use them out of
the box without having to modify each place where they are used (perhaps some
changes in the callbacks can handle it at least in some of the situations).

I'd like to change to using this callback set for 11.0. We can have both
callback implementations in SVN in parallel until we adapt all needed code,
each module will choose which ones to use (we just have to duplicate
PackageCallbacksInit.ycp file) and can adapt at least some of the modules.
Since a lot of modules share the code, it should not be much work.

I will figure out how to proceed tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jiri