Re: [yast-devel] Weirdness in YaST testsuites
  • From: Michal Svec <msvec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:41:19 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

So, has what helped?
Just moving the >import "Bootloader";< after >TESTSUITE_INIT< call.

--- cut (shortened) ---
include "testsuite.ycp";

map EXECUTE = $[ "target" : $[ "bash_output" : $[] ] ]
TESTSUITE_INIT ([READ, WRITE, EXECUTE], nil);

import "Bootloader";

It should be also possible to use the Testsuite module, if it's imported
as the first one that should solve those problems too.

BTW searching for "testsuite" at forge does not find anything at all,
shouldn't there be the docu from testsuite/doc?

Frankly, was that a question :)?

I expected the html is included, as there's quite a lot of documentation
in (regular) html.

Forge contains documentation built from sources. Our sources have often
a docbook documentation (XML format) and my 'build_docu*' script builds
these parts and merges them into one documentation.

Any pointers to documentation how to write documentation?

In my opinion maintainer (father) of testsuite should write a docbook
docu. Of course, I could do that as well. To be honest, writing a
tutorial about 'howto write testsuites' is still in my TODO list.

Some docu is already there (quite nice ;), you could possibly use it.

M.