Re: [yast-devel] Bugfix vs. ongoing development
  • From: Thomas Fehr <fehr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:11:09 +0200
On Thu, Oct 25, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:

You can prepare a chroot environment with a maintained product, and mount
your
source directory there using bind, and then chroot and compile inside.

I managed to get all the knowledge from Thomas Fehr and Gabi, and it is in my
inbox.

I am willing to release it, in exchange of processing and a nice wiki page
about it :-)

Unfortunately I will be on vacation, starting some hours from now ;-))

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)