Re: [yast-devel] Handle GUI and text-mode differently - yast ncurses survey
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:36:03 +0200
Dňa Wednesday 24 October 2007 11:33:30 Katarina Machalkova ste napísal:
Ahoj!

However, does anyone have any example of some complex GUI feature users
often ask for and really want to have? I might have overlooked that, or I
might be just professionally deformed by maintaining text-mode UI, but I
haven't seen any particular example so far.
All I've seen were statements such as 'users want YaST to be more cool &
sexy' which is (at least for me) very vague description of the problem

One of the examples is a complex storage setup. Inspiration:
http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Stano