Re: [radeonhd] radeonhd does not recognize X1250 card and HDMI connector not recognized.
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:45:21 +0100
On Nov 29, 07 11:28:21 -0600, Matt Hoskins wrote:
Also, the HDMI and DVI outputs work using fglrx driver. I'm wondering
if the fglrx isn't using the information from the ATOM BIOS to
determine connectors present. I had to explicitly enable the monitors
using ForceMonitors and EnableMonitor Options in my xorg.conf.

Yes, this explains a lot! Broken connector table in the BIOS. We don't
have any workaround for that yet. You didn't happen to flash the BIOS
since you bought the board?

Not sure if that info helps or not.

Definitely. We'll probably have to discuss this with AMD.

CU