Re: [radeonhd] randr PreferredResolution in xorg.conf not working
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:30:03 +0100
On Nov 29, 07 13:06:02 +0100, Sebastian Brocks wrote:
Luc Verhaegen schrieb:
Please test and verify that this issue is now fixed.
It's not yet working 100%, my first problem persists.
When the monitor with the PreferredResolution option is on
DVI-I_2/digital, the PreferredResolution option is ignored, both
monitors are at 1280x1024.

AFAIK this is a general RandR bug. Or call it misbehavior.
Ok, haven't tested this behavior WRT to switching connectors, that
sounds actually pretty interesting :)

CU