Re: [radeonhd] Problems with radeonhd-driver on GeCube Radeon HD 2400PRO AGP
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:33:04 +0100
On Nov 28, 07 17:00:08 +0100, Boris Kleibl wrote:
Today I tried the latest version of radeonhd from git. I wanted to setup
a big desktop consisting of 2 monitors: Sony CPD-E400E CRT at
DVI-I_1/analog (DVI-connector) and IBM T56A TFT at DVI-I_2/analog
(VGA-connector). The configuration as shown in the attached
xorg.conf-file failed. Only the IBM-TFT starts, but the Sony-CRT goes to
power saving mode. Now I tried to invert the configuration: IBM-TFT -->
DVI-I_1/analog, Sony-CRT --> DVI-I_2/analog. Now the Sony-CRT shows a
picture and the IBM-TFT goes to power saving mode. Finally I tried the
Sony-CRT alone at each connector, definitely at DVI-I_1/analog it
doesn't show a picture.
What's going wrong? I send you my Xorg.0.log, xorg.conf and the dump of
my VGA-BIOS.

What connection combination have you used for this particular log?

(II) RADEONHD: version 0.0.4, built from git branch master, commit da4783c9

Again, da4783c9 is unknown. Can someone please convince the packager
that having the patches in an own git is a very bad idea, if he uses the
standard git_version.sh for extracting the version number?

CU