Re: [radeonhd] ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Works
  • From: "Tobias Hauth" <matrix99@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:07:19 +0100
On Nov 26, 2007 4:24 PM, Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 01:20:32AM +0100, Bj?rn Schl?gl wrote:
Hi!

I was getting the "whiteout" effect,...
I think you refer to the problem with a bug white screen. I got that too
and I
still get it. Maybe it's because I am using a 64 bit system. Do you have a
32
bit system? could you please tell me the resolution you use and maybe post
the xorg.conf? that would be nice.

Bj?rn

This issue should've been fixed with Egberts recent work.

I have still this white screen with radeonhd. I use a 32 bit system
for testing radeonhd because fglrx doesn't even work on 64 bit. and I
really hope for radeonhd :-) so that I can switch.

Tobias