[radeonhd] new card and xrandr problem
  • From: Antoine Pardigon <antoine.pardigon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:01:55 +0100
Hi,

some info about my card (based on ATI1650), which works well with radeonhd since 0.0.2, (additionnal info in attached tar ball : bios, xrandr,
rhd_conntest, lspci, Xorg log) except now for one thing with xrandr (radeonhd 0.0.4 with some debian patches from
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-xorg/driver/xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd.git;a=summary
) :

- xrandr decides that my second DVI port is connected (DVI-I_1/TMDS_B), and as there is no monitor attached, invents a usable screen size of 1280x768, which
leads to full screen of 1280x768 on my usual screen.
I am in the process of learning how to switch of an output with xrandr
on a permanent basis (through xorg.conf).

Regards,

--
Antoine