Re: [radeonhd] working on mobility radeon x1300
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:12:42 +0100
On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 06:56:37PM -0600, Nikhil Gupta wrote:
Hi all,

This is to congratulate the team for developing this promising driver. I
have it working on my mobility radeon x1300 on a Dell E1505.

I was just wondering, how is the dual monitor support in the driver. I
couldn't get it to work (X gets a SIGSEGV) without the Oprion "noRandR"
in the device section of my xorg.conf.

If it helps, its working with the laptop panel at its native resolution.
The external VGA and S-Video connectors are not connected. Here is my
conntest output :

Thanks,
Nikhil.

This is probably the missing DDC bus bug that Matthias fixed yesterday
already.

Are you running the latest version of our driver?

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.