Re: [radeonhd] Initial RandR 1.2 support (for the brave of heart ;)
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:21:10 +0100

That's what I'm talking about. This is a bug of the framework.

thread about it on the X.org mailing list[1], and it seems that it has to do
with the fact that LVDS is on CRTC 1 while VGA is on CRTC 0. The old

No, it happens if the two monitors have different width.

non-RandR Radeon driver had an option "MergedXineramaCRT2IsScreen0" that
allowed the Xinerama screen IDs to be flipped, but I'm not sure if this is
applicable to RandR 1.2.

No, it doesn't. RandR has nothing with that respect. Missing feature.