Re: [radeonhd] LVTMA TMDS support not working on r5xxx series.
  • From: Luc Verhaegen <libv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:23:05 +0100
On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 10:09:27PM -0600, raiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I saw support in the latest git for LVTMA TMDS support for the r5xx
chipset. I have an ATI Radeon X1600 PRO 512mb AGP and downloaded and
compiled the latest git but still no luck. (via DVI out to a HDMI tv.
(dvi->hdmi cable)). Of course the avivo driver has no problems. Heres the
output of X and rhd_conntest.

Please try the very latest version of our driver.

And please also send me a copy of your bios (use rhd_conntest to grab
this), so that i can add the 3 necessary bytes to fully initialise your
TMDS B.

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.