Re: [radeonhd] Mobility Radeon X1600 on Macbook ProCD- Double Vision Problem
  • From: Egbert Eich <eich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:05:04 +0100
Shawn Zier writes:
Just thought I'd ask if anyone had a similar problem. Everything seems a
little off, like I'm looking at the screen cross-eyed or something. I can
send the xorg.0.log and xorg.conf if you'd like. Would you rather them be
attachments or just in-line with the email?

Attachments don't seem to work well with the ML.
You can send us your log file, however you should
describe what you mean by 'a little off'.
Maybe a screenshot in a pastebin would be helpful.