Re: New cdrwtool (trying to format too many blocks)
  • From: Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:39:22 +0000 (UTC)
On Son, 03 Feb 2002, Norbert Preining wrote:
> It worked out, here's the output of cdrwtool -d /dev/sr0 -q:

I copied a big file, stopped the pktdevice, and then I tried to
read the disc under windows, no chance. It always shows me an empty
disc.

BTW: Is mkudffs necessary after cdrwtool -q ? I could start copying to
the disc without mkudffs.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
TAMPA (n.)

The sound of a rubber eraser coming to rest after dropping off a desk
in a very quiet room.

--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

< Previous Next >