Re: New cdrwtool (trying to format too many blocks)
  • From: Sergiy Kudryk <linux_ua@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:23:29 +0000 (UTC)
Hi

--- Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Son, 03 Feb 2002, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > It worked out, here's the output of cdrwtool -d /dev/sr0 -q:
>
> I copied a big file, stopped the pktdevice, and then I tried to
> read the disc under windows, no chance. It always shows me an empty
> disc.

Is there I/O errors (/var/log/messages) during writing to CDRW disc ?
I think you have on that disc not correctly finished write transaction.

At this time i don't have stable (big portion (> 50 MB) of data)
writing to CDRW disc too, but Windows DirectCD 5.0 can read
files writed without i/o errors.

Regards,
Sergiy Kudryk.